Friday, March 29, 2013

THE SILENCE 2012

As salam,

More than a year i left this blog. There is nothing much to say what happened in 2012 as most of the time =Work+Eat+Sleep , most identical to EatPrayLove..just there is no love. yeah..still single but never available..hahaha..2012 i'm busy with all the preparation for my study, even with stack of work in the lab and office, Alhamdulillah, i managed to solve everything..yeah i did it!! Syukran Ya Allah. ok..lets start the real talking --->> Where did I stop on this page :  Previous Location : Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi Sepang Malaysia. Where am I now starting on this page again : Current Location : Lauderdale Crescent Manchester. Yeah, it is, currently I am here. I've been talking and wishing to be here a lot in my previous post rite. Finally my dream do come true. Being here just a beginning. Still have a long way to go. Forgot to mention, I reached UK on 30th September 2012. Huh, never  realize hows time flies. Been here for 6 months giving me mixed feelings, sad, happy, anxious, blur, boring (might be). Become a student again after 4 years working really a huge challenge. the real challenge is to fight with myself. how do i encounter my motivation level. its going up and down. Being the only Malaysian PhD in the school and also in the group was truly a big shock. yeah, my first week motivation level : 2/10. now its already 6 months. how do i rate it now? still unsure : (. the research itself is really new for me. especially the programming part. fuhh..PhD is really though. now i believe the word of Permanent Head Damage. Missing Malaysia most of the time..frankly..all time : ( , being away from home such a big deal ok. i miss everybody back home. my family,frens..and the food. hehehe..the good thing is, craving for food which is impossible to find here make me push myself to do all the cooking...all by myself..hehe..at the moment i know how to cook kari ayam, daging singgang, ayam halia, kuih seri kaya, just to name a few.. and i do create my own signature : nazaspie..hehehe. ok..i'll stop here. will come back later..insyaAllah. my last word for today : BECAUSE TOMORROW IS  JUST HOPE, BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE TODAY..

No comments: